[Samba] Samba 4 AD share: Access denied

Ryan Ashley ryana at reachtechfp.com
Tue Aug 5 12:32:41 MDT 2014

Well, again, no issues until now. I never did the Kerberos keytab thing
before, and everything works. Never did the NIS thing before, and
everything works. Now I am learning these things should be done and I
have been told what to do and have done them as well as documented them
in our technical reference. However, I am now at the point where I
cannot set ID's due to not having the UNIX tab in ADUC. I did provision
with "--use-rfc2307" and it is in all of my S4 configuration files, but
no luck yet. What do I need to check to get that tab to appear? If
assigning an ID fixes this, I will HAPPILY do it on all of our domains
as we go out for maintenance.