[Samba] Add Server to Active Directory, Samba4

Fermin Francisco abcddo at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 4 17:47:33 MDT 2014

I have 4 pcs. 1 with Centos 6.5 and 3 clients with windows (xp,7 and 8.1.
I installed the Centos machine with Samba 4 as an active directory DC
with domain: example.local. I've added 5 domain users: jose, maria,
juan, pedro and julia. What I want is for julia to connect to the DC and
launch an application which is installed there.

My question is: Is it possible for the Centos machine to act as both a
DC and a client machine so that julia can login remotely?

JOSE FERMIN