[Samba] W2k8 "DNS Manager" doesn't work anymore...

Martinx - ジェームズ thiagocmartinsc at gmail.com
Mon Aug 4 17:12:36 MDT 2014

Answering my own question... Windows sucks...   =P

I started to use my own "regular user" to manage the domain and, guess
what? I wasn't in "DnsAdmins" group... hehe...

It is working now.

But, what kind of message is this "database contains an internal
inconsistency" ??? WTF...  LOL

Sorry about the buzz...   :-P

Cheers!
Thiago