[Samba] phpldapadmin URI

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Wed Apr 30 04:43:49 MDT 2014

Actually I looked at ApacheDirectoryStudio.

phpldapadmin seemed to be the only lightweight web based application that didn't need a desktop that can run from localhost.

One thing about Samba4 that has amazed me and how good the coding must be as how light Samba4 is on processes.

Its pretty god damn amazing and it allows me to federate and partition servers for functionality whilst making authentication replication child's play.

So in respect of what I require phpldapadmin seemed the only alternative.

ApacheDirectoryStudio if you are prepared to have remote access to your LDAP makes a great solution as well.

Stuart