[Samba] Samba 4 Domain Member fileserver permission denied error

Lorenzo Faleschini lorenzo.faleschini at nordestsystems.com
Tue Apr 29 09:48:32 MDT 2014

I'm glad it worked,

anyway I don't really think you need execute on the fileserver
directories (apart if you have to run something from them).
you can consider using 660, if it doesn't work straight then try to log
out and in from the windows workstation you use for RSAT (or whathever
you're using) and then test again.

if you need exectuion of some subfolder you can always chmod it later,
but the narrower permissions are the better.
just my 2cents.

Lorenzo Faleschini
IT Manager @ Nord Est Systems srl
m: +39 335 6055225 | skype: falegalizeit