[Samba] Change permissions as administrator

Andrés Domínguez andresdju at gmail.com
Mon Apr 28 02:37:57 MDT 2014

Hi.

I have being trying to resolve this problem for another week without
success.
Is the 'SeDiskOperatorPrivilege' what allows a user/group to change
permissions? What does the privilage otherwise?

This is a production server, so it is an annoying issue. I don't like
changing
the file owner to be able to change permissions by 'Administrator'.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Andrés