[Samba] scripts to set UIDs and GIDs

Lorenzo Faleschini lorenzo.faleschini at nordestsystems.com
Thu Apr 24 09:06:22 MDT 2014

If I use Sernet repos I have the SAMBAHOME in /var/lib/samba (as
idmap.ldb is in /var/lib/samba/private/idmap.ldb) and I've fixed this in
the setup file... but smb.conf file is in /etc/samba/smb.conf

should I replace
$SAMBAHOME/etc/smb.conf
with
/etc/samba/smb.conf
in s4bind script

correct?

Lorenzo Faleschini
IT Manager @ Nord Est Systems srl
m: +39 335 6055225 | skype: falegalizeit