[Samba] sysvol / netlogon / logoinscript

Markus Helmke markus at helmkeweb.de
Wed Apr 23 02:57:34 MDT 2014

Dear all,

I have build a Domain with to samba4 DC's. Everything works fine DNS Replication, User Replication, etc.

Now I started to create a Logonscript. I doesn't reach to get the Logonscript automatcally loaded. The client doesn't load the DDP, doesn't load the GPO and doesn't load the logonscript individually in the user-setup by Remote Server Tools.

When I start \\DC1\netlogon\user.bat manually, everything works fine.

I'm working now about 12 month with Samba4, have set up a couple of maschines, but every time I stuck with this. Where can I start to check up, what I doesn't make right? How now's a good tutorial or a checklist or something like this?

Thanks a lot and please excuse my awfully English.

Viele Grüße,

Markus Helmke

Mail: markus at helmke.at <mailto:markus at helmke.at>