[Samba] Custom user shares

David Bear dwbear75 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 22 21:56:55 MDT 2014

I believe the windows client is 'in control' of this. When windows makes a
session to a 'share' that requires authentication, windows will cache the
credentials used to make the connection. I don't think there is anything
you can do on the server side to force the credentials to 'change' or
'expire'.

David Bear
mobile: (602) 903-6476