[Samba] Custom user shares

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Tue Apr 22 13:21:17 MDT 2014

That's what I was missing, the 'smbpasswd' part. I don't recall having done
that on the working server, but evidently I did. When I looked at
/var//lib/samba/private/smbpasswd, sure enough, there are the user logins.

They already existed in unix space, but not in samba space. I need to make
myself a mental note to remember to do that!

Thanks!