[Samba] Classicupgrade does not import all group-memberships

Koenraad Lelong samba.k.lelong at ace-electronics.be
Fri Apr 11 02:18:34 MDT 2014

Hi,

I am trying to migrate my old samba3 PDC (with tdb-files) to samba4 AD,
on ubuntu 12.04LTS.
I first tried L.P.H. van Belle's script to have a base-line. Works fine
AFAIK.
Then I modified the script to do a classic-upgrade. It seems to work,
but when I look at my groups (samba-tool group list), not all
groupsmemberships are imported. One of those are my domain-admins.
When I check group listmembers "Domain Admins" only Administrator and
root are there, although I have several other domain-admins.

"Domain Users" is OK though.

What am I doing wrong ?

Is there a log of a good classicupgrade, so I can compare with my output ?

Koenraad