[Samba] centos 6.5 sernet-samba 4.1.6 member server winbind idmap fail

Lorenzo Faleschini lorenzo.faleschini at nordestsystems.com
Thu Apr 10 09:46:05 MDT 2014

ok,
now if I specify domain in wbinfo and getent queries I get expected results
eg:

 > getent passwd MY\\userx
MY\userx:*:10001:10000:User X:/home/userx:/bin/sh
 > wbinfo -i MY\\userx
MY\userx:*:10001:10000:User X:/home/userx:/bin/sh

I can setup shares and manage trough ComputerManagement (logged as
Domain Admin - Administrator),
but if I remove "Everyone" with "Full Control" from share permissions I
cannot use the Security Tab anymore (until I set Full Control to
Everyone back in share's permission)

this is weird IMHO and makes the fileserver unusable

I'll try a debian machine now. can you please post your working configs?