[Samba] FW: DNS record info (samba-tool)

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Tue Apr 8 21:41:27 MDT 2014

This is why I am against formalised wiki's.

Absolutely top great information is posted on this list and its just lost in chronological time.

Should be just categorised (chapters) newsfeed.

You would get twenty votes off me for this one Gunter, many thanks for the time and effort.

Documentation work already happens during discussion, you could quickly form a complete reference by doing what you already do.

Its the UnKE UnStructured Knowledge Exchange that I keep banging on about.

Formed by user request and if there was the mechanism user review.

Wow Gunter many thanks.

Stuart.

Just having a look at apols gunter but just so we all know.

samba-tool user add and samba-tool user create.

Is there a difference?