[Samba] Consistent UID/GID mappings?

Alexandre Beauclair beauclaira at lexum.com
Tue Apr 8 12:57:13 MDT 2014

Thanks a lot!
It worked perfectly to set the Primary GID.
That's one down and I feel I'm finally getting somehwere. Now for the Home Directory attribute, we need them to point to /home/users/DOMAIN/username. The member machine has no trouble reading it from the UNIX attributes, but it doesn't seem to be able to from the Samba4 Server. It keeps pointing to /home/DOMAIN/username, which I believe is the default for Samba4. Is there some place else I have to configure it? Looking at my previous problems, I'm beginning to think I'm just not looking at the right place to configure these...

Alexandre Beauclair