[Samba] NT_STATUS_NOT_SUPPORTED

L.P.H. van Belle belle at bazuin.nl
Tue Apr 8 02:53:47 MDT 2014

ai, thats a corner im not really familiar with,
but if im guessing the server is upgraded to the new crypters.

you can try and add in krb5.conf

[libdefaults]
        default_tgs_enctypes = aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96 RC4-HMAC DES-CBC-CRC DES-CBC-MD5
        default_tkt_enctypes = aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96 RC4-HMAC DES-CBC-CRC DES-CBC-MD5
        preferred_enctypes = aes256-cts-hmac-sha1-96 aes128-cts-hmac-sha1-96 RC4-HMAC DES-CBC-CRC DES-CBC-MD5

Even de order of crypters can be important.

and if possible its really adviced to upgrade your samba.

Louis