[Samba] Rename computer, but still shows up as old name

Frank Rauer rauer at optovision.de
Tue Apr 8 02:24:10 MDT 2014

Hi,

I´m running into the same problem, found a nice script for renaming computer
names
but in RSAT the shown name is still the old...only in the properties you can
see the new one.
Is anybody working on this problem ?...would be nice

Cheers

Frank

news:CAGD7qf8WwM7VXPfk3F_to63t32G+S4VghHdnwz1JL87oVMMroQ at mail.gmail.com...