[Samba] Swat2 not able to pickup %L variable

Wesley Huang huang at utsc.utoronto.ca
Mon Apr 7 15:07:30 MDT 2014

Hi All,

Does anyone has a success loading %L with SWAT2?  In our environment, we
heavily depends on "netbios" alias and use %L to load configuration
specific ti a netbios name. For example,

# cat /etc/samba/smb.conf |grep -i include
         include = /etc/samba/servers-enabled/%L.conf

But SWAT2 can't load the variable when invoking
c.samba_lp.load_default().  Does anyone have hints on resolving the issue?

/Can't find include file /etc/samba/servers-enabled/%L.conf//
//params.c:pm_process() - Failed.  Error returned from params.c:parse().//
//pm_process() returned No/

Cheers,

Wesley