[Samba] winbind bug?

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Mon Apr 7 10:00:26 MDT 2014

On 07/04/14 16:52, Doug Tucker wrote:

>> I would suggest that you do a large amount of research on the
>> internet, based around samba, active directory and Unix, it is clear
>> that you do not know what you are doing.
>>
>> Rowland
>>
> I admitted that.  Sorry to have bothered the group.  I won't do it again.
Look, I never said not to bother us again, what I said was to do some
research, what you are asking is very basic and should be easily found
on the internet.

Once you have mastered the basics, if you are still having problems,
then come back again and ask your questions and I am sure that either
myself or somebody else will try to help you.

Rowland