[Samba] Samba documentation team

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Apr 4 05:44:46 MDT 2014

So we have seen things when a windows xp client cannot reach a windows7 or a
windows 2008 R2 share in an old style domain after some MS updates
For 7 or 2008. We had just to move the shares over to our Samba Nt4 style
domain so the XP could reach the  files again.
Printers(network) in the same family 7/2008 that served for the xp clients
until this updates are suddenly offline after the updates.

EDV Daniel Müller

Leitung EDV
Tropenklinik Paul-Lechler-Krankenhaus
Paul-Lechler-Str. 24