[Samba] Samba documentation team

Daniel Müller mueller at tropenklinik.de
Fri Apr 4 00:10:51 MDT 2014

I only can confirm with using windows 8.1 and on and with any update MS is
rolling out for Windows 7 there
is a lot of trouble working with the old style domain as admin.
I just migrated a part of our Users in a new Samba 4 domain and everything
is working on the fly.
The only thing to matter is do not and never set up a windows server 2012
foundation in this domain. I will
Stop working as member server with a silly error, ...could not prove
licences..... shutdown in xxxx days.

Greetings
Daniel

EDV Daniel Müller