[Samba] Bug with winbindd

Joffrey AUDIN jaudin at adista.fr
Thu Apr 3 04:20:23 MDT 2014

### first command
net rpc rights list accounts -Uadm-me  (I don't have the administrator password, adm-me is a administrator account)
Enter adm-me's password:
BUILTIN\Print Operators
No privileges assigned

BUILTIN\Account Operators
No privileges assigned

BUILTIN\Backup Operators
No privileges assigned

BUILTIN\Server Operators
No privileges assigned

BUILTIN\Administrators
SeMachineAccountPrivilege
SeTakeOwnershipPrivilege
SeBackupPrivilege
SeRestorePrivilege
SeRemoteShutdownPrivilege
SePrintOperatorPrivilege
SeAddUsersPrivilege
SeDiskOperatorPrivilege
SeSecurityPrivilege
SeSystemtimePrivilege
SeShutdownPrivilege
SeDebugPrivilege
SeSystemEnvironmentPrivilege
SeSystemProfilePrivilege
SeProfileSingleProcessPrivilege
SeIncreaseBasePriorityPrivilege
SeLoadDriverPrivilege
SeCreatePagefilePrivilege
SeIncreaseQuotaPrivilege
SeChangeNotifyPrivilege
SeUndockPrivilege
SeManageVolumePrivilege
SeImpersonatePrivilege
SeCreateGlobalPrivilege
SeEnableDelegationPrivilege

Everyone
No privileges assigned

##### Second command
net rpc rights grant 'EXPLOIT\Domain Admins' seDiskOperatorPrivilege -Uadm-jaudin
Enter adm-jaudin's password:
Successfully granted rights.

### PAM
It's not exactly like this in FreeBSD, but my Pam conf.d if set like yours. I think the problem is with winbindd

'Joffrey