[Samba] Webmin Module

Stuart Naylor stuartiannaylor at thursbygarden.org
Tue Apr 1 14:36:56 MDT 2014

Being a noob having something like webmin would be pretty cool swat has sort been swatted.

In the many heads webmin would have a bigger reach than swat.

So anyway been having a go.

Apols but haven't done any hacking / dev for of 15 years! Also a complete noob to perl and doing it the video recorder way.
Manuals Paaa!

http://sourceforge.net/projects/samba4all/files/4.1.6/Debian7.4Samba4.1.6Kernel3.12/sernet-debian.wbm.gz/download

I am going to keep chipping away at it and got a rough domain provision going.

If there is a perl guru out there that would chortle at my poor attempts I would much appreciate input.

:)

Stuart