[Samba] samba + kerberos + active directory with multiple domains

Dale Schroeder dale at BriannasSaladDressing.com
Thu Oct 31 12:53:42 MDT 2013

You are correct.  I have an almost default /etc/pam.d/sshd that works;
all I have added is

auth    sufficient    pam_winbind.so
account    sufficient    pam_winbind.so

HTH,