[Samba] Samba 3.6.5 not working with EMC server that only supports NTLM

Tompkins, Michael Michael.Tompkins at xerox.com
Wed Oct 30 07:04:10 MDT 2013

Any ideas on this issue? Was it fixed in later versions of 3.6.x ? This is how our smbclient is compiled for:

smbclient: ELF 32-bit MSB shared object, PowerPC or cisco 4500, version 1 (SYSV), dynamically linked (uses shared libs), for GNU/Linux 2.6.34, with unknown capability 0x41000000 = 0x13676e75, with unknown capability 0x10000 = 0xb0402, stripped

Again, this is to a EMC NAS Server of which we have no control over configuring.

- Mike