[Samba] unknown authentification failure - Samba 4.0.1 pdc

bugblatterbeast samba at bugblatterbeast.de
Mon Oct 28 09:36:32 MDT 2013

I've just found something in a logfile named "log.%m" (usually the name
of the machine is filled in):

[2013/10/28 14:46:19,  0]
../auth/ntlmssp/ntlmssp_sign.c:236(ntlmssp_check_packet)
   NTLMSSP NTLM2 packet check failed due to invalid signature!
[2013/10/28 14:47:38,  0]
../auth/ntlmssp/ntlmssp_sign.c:236(ntlmssp_check_packet)
   NTLMSSP NTLM2 packet check failed due to invalid signature!
[2013/10/28 14:47:48,  0]
../source4/rpc_server/drsuapi/writespn.c:237(dcesrv_drsuapi_DsWriteAccountSpn)
   Failed to modify SPNs on
CN=COMPUTERNAME,CN=Computers,DC=DOMAINNAME,DC=local: error in module
acl: Constraint violation (19)

This seems to be important... but I still don't understand what it means
and how I can fix it.