[Samba] Samba 4.1 + User Homes

spamvoll at googlemail.com spamvoll at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 27 05:41:30 MDT 2013

Hmm

Home dirs are created automaticly when I set the HomePath with the AD
Tools, should Samba set the correct perms?
Its not an option to set the pems on every homedir by hand.

hmm.. the manpage has an example of [homes] my section is named [users].
Will [homes] will be processed otherwise then [users] ?