[Samba] user creation with samba-tool issue

dahopkins at comcast.net dahopkins at comcast.net
Thu Oct 24 11:12:19 MDT 2013

I'll think about it. We had some serious authentication issues which appear to have been caused by a suspected bug with the built-in DNS capability of Samba4 so I'm leery of testing this at the moment. We disabled dnsupdates which has mitigated the issue until we can migrate to using bind as an external DNS. Once we have everything working well again, I'll see if just adding those lines to nslcd.conf works.

Sincerely,
Dave Hopkins