[Samba] Samba 4 Consistent uid gid mapping across servers.

Jonathan Buzzard jonathan at buzzard.me.uk
Tue Oct 22 16:50:50 MDT 2013

On 22/10/13 21:31, Jacó Ramos wrote:
> show link:
>
> http://www.stato.blog.br/wordpress/?p=1040
>
> How to provision samba 4.1 in domain windows 2003.

Though I am reading the Goggle translation from the Spanish, this looks
like you started out at 2003R2 not plain 2003 to begin with.

What I don't understand is how anyone is running a plain 2003 domain in
production in 2013 to be upgrading from in the first place. I though
Microsoft killed support for plain 2003 years ago?

JAB.

Fife, United Kingdom.