[Samba] Samba AD DC Replication Problems due to missing schema comparison support

Nick Couchman Nick.Couchman at seakr.com
Mon Oct 21 16:30:45 MDT 2013

> We have a series of patches to fix this, but these have not yet hit
> master due to issues in the patches, and some of the complexity
> involved.  We hope to have them in for 4.2, sadly they were too risky to
> rush for 4.1.
>
> Sorry,
>
> Andrew Bartlett

Thanks for the info, Andrew - I will look forward to 4.2 and monitor replication issues in the meantime to try to verify this doesn't happen, again.  Are they definitely slated for 4.2, or is there a chance they'll make it into a later 4.1 release?

-Nick

--------
This e-mail may contain SEAKR Engineering (SEAKR) Confidential and Proprietary Information.  If this message is not intended for you, you are strictly prohibited from using this message, its contents or attachments in any way.  If you have received this message in error, please delete the message from your mailbox.  This e-mail may contain export-controlled material and should be handled accordingly.