[Samba] Can't restore from GPFS snapshots, disk_free error

Eric Chris Garrison ecgarris at iu.edu
Thu Oct 17 11:49:52 MDT 2013

Thank you for the suggestions and advice, Jonathan.  We will try out the
snapshot options you mention.

How onerous are snapshots on a prod system? I think we're going to do just
once a day, in the wee hours when not much is going on. What kind of
problems do you see? How badly does it hang, for how long? What sorts of
things aggravate that?

Thanks again,

Chris