[Samba] the print processor does not exist

Achim Gottinger achim at ag-web.biz
Wed Oct 16 16:45:46 MDT 2013

Hello Thiago,

Also had this issue once. On and Windows 7 Workstation walk to the
remote printers folder on your server, open the properties of the
affected printer, cancle printer driver request whom migth appear. Go to
the "Extended settings" Tab, and open the "Print processor" Dialog,
select winprint/raw even if it was already selected. Afterwards the
share should work.

achim~