[Samba] cannot add dc to samba v4.1

Nikos Mitas nkmitas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 15 22:52:59 MDT 2013

don't know yet, the dns servers is loaded with all the zones, we are still
in the process to load the users, we have started to join pc's to domain
(this it is a slow process, copy users files, permissions, printers, etc)
in the final state we will have 5 domain controllers, 2 or 3 of them will
be dns servers, i hope it will work
it remains to be seen