[Samba] Multiple A records on my parent domain name are confusing hosts

Scott Goodwin scott at mimicsimulation.com
Mon Oct 14 17:33:59 MDT 2013

BTW, I commented out the first two lines in dns_update_list, then removed
the "spare" entries from DNS. Now they don't refresh the bad entries.
Problem solved.
(really, I'm only interested in samba keeping the ms-specific dns entries
up to date)

*Scott Goodwin*
IT Lead
Mimic Technologies, Inc
811 First Avenue, Suite 408  |  Seattle, WA 98104
phone: 1.800.918.1670  |  direct: 206.456.9180
fax: 206.623.3491  |  cell: 206.355.7767