[Samba] Clients Windows not update record DNS on zone BIND9_DLZ

Scott Goodwin scott at mimicsimulation.com
Mon Oct 14 17:31:58 MDT 2013

This issue frustrates a lot of people (myself included). I ended up having
to ditch the Windows client DNS updates, and instead have my dhcp server
update the records. Refer to a previous thread between Rowland and myself.
In there he gives a very useful link for doing this.

*Scott Goodwin*
IT Lead
Mimic Technologies, Inc
811 First Avenue, Suite 408  |  Seattle, WA 98104
phone: 1.800.918.1670  |  direct: 206.456.9180
fax: 206.623.3491  |  cell: 206.355.7767