[Samba] [homes] support in Samba 4.x

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Mon Oct 14 16:40:19 MDT 2013

On Mon, 2013-10-14 at 13:06 +0200, Daniel Müller wrote:
> First of all no more [homes] but [home]!!

If you can please demonstrate a configuration that worked with Samba 3.x
and fails with Samba 4.0 regarding [homes] support, we would very much
like to fix it.  There has been no intentional change in this area.

It is actually also meant to work on our AD DC, but I know a number of
folks don't use it because a [home] share works better with ADUC
(because that creates the home directory).

Andrew Bartlett

--
Andrew Bartlett
http://samba.org/~abartlet/