[Samba] Failover

Sandbox sandboxheh at gmail.com
Mon Oct 14 00:41:10 MDT 2013

Hi,

Actually my main problem atm, I can't open the shares from windows 7
clients (object couldn't found), \\domain\share and also
\10.48.16.155\share is working perfectly from windows XP clients.

Both DC are running his own DNS server (i am using bind9) and also their
own sysvol and stuffz. Only the data part controlled by drbd+heartbeat.

Refards, Robert