[Samba] Port 139 Not open on bootup...

Scott Weber scotty2540 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 13 10:47:05 MDT 2013

That matches what I have been thinking.  However the IPv6 is up, and isn't
that the same interface?  There is only one mac address device, the NIC.

If this is the case, then how do I delay the smb start up?  I've been using
linux for decades, but only infrequently, soI have to relearn these things
every couple of years.  I know it's somewhere in the init.d scripts for run
level 3 and 5

Thanks.
-Scott