[Samba] Samba 4.0.10 - 4.1.0 - master can no longer join existing Win2003 domain?

Mauricio Alvarez maurialvarez303 at rocketmail.com
Sat Oct 12 15:25:30 MDT 2013

Andrew, thank goodness! I am completely lost and run out of ideas...

I just checked the output from samba-master, it looks just the same as the message I posted on Oct. 10 -- Samba4 can't join domain - drsuapi.DsBindInfoFallBack object has no attribute. OK if I dont repost so I dont clutter the list?

Thanks for now! Let me know if you need more debugging info. And please keep in mind (maybe it has something to do with my problem) I have installed Group Policy Preference Client Side Extensions for W2k3 server).