[Samba] Samba 4.1.0 join Windows 2003 Server with BIND9_DLZ

Rowland Penny rowlandpenny at googlemail.com
Fri Oct 11 09:49:47 MDT 2013

On 11/10/13 16:36, Jacó Ramos wrote:
> With SAMBA_INTERNAL works properly!
>
> Grato.
> Jacó Ramos
>

> 2013/10/11 Jacó Ramos <j4c0r4m0s at gmail.com>
>
>> Hi Greg
>>
>> My passwords are correct and account i am using to join with is valid, and
>> works properly!
>>
>> Grato
>> Jacó Ramos
>>

>> 2013/10/11 Gregory Sloop <gregs at sloop.net>
>>
>>> Wild guess:
>>> The errors I see all have to do with an account that doesn't have a
>>> password, the password is expired etc.
>>>
>>> Are you *sure* the account you're using to join with is valid, and
>>> works properly in other contexts?
>>>
>>> Do some google searches on: [SvcErr: DSID-031A0FC0, problem 5003
>>> (WILL_NOT_PERFORM), data 0] and you'll see what I mean.
>>>
>>> That doesn't mean that's the problem, but that's what I get out of it
>>> - perhaps incorrectly.
>>>
>>> -Greg

>>> -Uadministrador
>>> JR>
>>> CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
>>> JR>
>>> Settings,CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
>>> JR>
>>> Settings,CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
>>> JR>
>>> CN=SAMBA4,CN=Servers,CN=Primeiro-site-padrao,CN=Sites,CN=Configuration,DC=jacoramos,DC=net,DC=br
>>> LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM -
>>> data 0
>>> JR>
>>> "/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/__init__.py",
>>> JR>
>>> "/usr/local/samba/lib/python2.7/site-packages/samba/netcmd/domain.py", line
>>> dns_backend=dns_backend)

>>> viver

>>> privilegiadas. Se
>>> mensagem,
>>>

>> --
>>
>> *"O homem não foi criado para ser feliz nem para vencer, mas para viver
>> para Deus. Quando vive para Deus é feliz e vence." Isaltino Gomes
>> *
>> *
>> $whoami*
>>
>>     - Perito Forense Computacional
>>     - Pentester
>>     - Esp. em Segurança de Redes de Computadores com enfâse a Perícia
>>     Forense Computacional - FACID
>>     - Bacharel em Ciência da Computação - UESPI
>>     - Administrador de Redes de Computadores
>>     - CCNA Modulo II
>>     - Lattes: *http://lattes.cnpq.br/1591329268136905*
>>

>> Esta mensagem pode conter informações confidenciais e/ou privilegiadas. Se
>> você não for o destinatário ou a pessoa autorizada a receber esta mensagem,
>> não deve usar, copiar ou divulgar as informações nela contida ou tomar
>> qualquer ação baseada nessas informações.

Hi, I had a similar problem when I tried to add a second DC to my small
domain, the first DC was using bind 9 and I tried to add the second DC
with the internal DNS server and it failed very similarly to the OP. I
had to install bind 9 on the second DC before it would join, I also seem
to remember somebody else having the same problem.
Does this mean that if are joining another DC, it has to be configured
like the first DC ?

Rowland