[Samba] [l-dsi-systeme] Problem to demote Samba4 DC

Davy HUBERT davy.hubert at univ-montp3.fr
Fri Oct 4 02:27:02 MDT 2013

Hi everybody,

I still have this problem.
I am using Samba 4.0.6 is there a known issue for my particular problem ?

Here is my smb.conf :

# Global parameters
[global]
         workgroup = UM3
         realm = my.realm.fqdn
         netbios name = SAMBAPDC
         idmap_ldb:use rfc2307 = yes
         dns forwarder = x.x.x.x
         dsdb:schema update allowed = yes

[netlogon]
         path = /usr/local/samba/var/locks/sysvol/my.realm.fqdn/scripts
         read only = No

[sysvol]
         read only = No

Davy HUBERT