[Samba] [3.6.6] Windows won't let me delete files

Winfried codecomplete at free.fr
Thu Nov 28 17:16:15 MST 2013

To check if this could be due to using /tmp, wich uses the Sticky bit, I
created a new directory (/usr/share/samba/shared-dir) which I chmoded to
nobody:nogroup, edited smb.conf and reloaded Samba:

=================
[shared-dir]
path = /usr/share/samba/shared-dir/
readonly = no
guest ok = yes
browseable = yes

Next, I copied a file using Windows' explorer, but when trying to delete it,
I get the same "File Access Denied".

Here's the log, including a couple of highlighted lines:
http://pastebin.com/qNeZCTk9

Could it be some bug in the ARM release of 3.6.6?

Thank you.