[Samba] Samba 4.1 acting as RODC, how to fix TSIG and configure DNS?

Michael Brown michael at netdirect.ca
Mon Nov 18 12:08:19 MST 2013

On 13-11-18 02:05 PM, Rowland Penny wrote:
> Hi, if you are going to set up bind, you might as well use it instead
> of the internal dns and you can then set up dhcp to work with it.
That's what I'm testing now (I need to test both options).

It still feels like I'm missing something in the setup though - if
Samba's internal DNS server can't recurse than what's the point?

M.

--
Michael Brown               | `One of the main causes of the fall of
Systems Consultant          | the Roman Empire was that, lacking zero,