[Samba] getting ERROR: failed to setup guest info. But I cannot setup a guest account due to security policies

Jon West westjon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 12 11:52:47 MST 2013

ok I've got my hw, I'll give it a try and check back with any questions
tomorrow. In the mean time, Im actually curious about what I would need to
do (or anyone for that matter) to solve the guest user problem. What if you
can't have a guest user on the system so you have nothing to set that to in
smb.conf