[Samba] creating an ubuntu package of version 4.1.0

Andrew Bartlett abartlet at samba.org
Sun Nov 3 13:11:40 MST 2013

On Sun, 2013-11-03 at 14:03 +0100, bugblatterbeast wrote:
> Thank you Harry. I've stopped posting my progress because it's somehow
> off topic here.
>
> I've already found a far less sophisticated solution than you did, by
> just adding the dependency to the util-target in "lib/util/wscript_build".

Does this help even without disabling ntdb?  If so, then please submit
this patch upstream.  This is meant to work, and if we are just missing
a dependency, then great!  I was assuming it was a much more messy
situation around linker rules and internal-to-build-system issues.

Thanks,

Andrew Bartlett