[Samba] samba4, with existing krb5 and ldap

lux-integ lux-integ at btconnect.com
Sat Nov 2 02:21:25 MDT 2013

On Saturday 02 November 2013 05:40:42 Andrew Bartlett wrote:
> > The question is could I still use the /etc/krb5.conf (excerpt thereof
> > above)  as is  or would there be a conflict with  the bundled ldap in
> > samba4
>
> No.

thanks for your reply but sadly the question was a compound one so I would be
grateful if you could explain if  your 'no' means  --A-- or --B--  below:-

--A--  ' NO' you cannot use the bundled krb5 with the /ec/krb5.conf  (excerpt
thereof in original email )

OR

--B-- YES to --A--  but NO   there  will  be NO conflict with the bundled ldap
in  samba4