[Samba] SAMBA4 vs Windows 2008 AD

Mario Almeida malmeida at isa.ae
Sun May 26 02:46:14 MDT 2013

Hi All,

Is there any answer?

--
------------------------------
  Mario (Remy) Almeida  Consultant Infrastructure Managment

Information Systems Associates FZC LLC.
P.O. Box 132, Sharjah, UAE.

 [image: Twitter] <http://twitter.com/isaaviation/>  [image: Facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/pages/isaae/210165775765312>  [image: LinkedIn]
<http://www.linkedin.com/company/information-systems-associates-l-l-c->
     [image: Save Tree] <http://www.isa.ae/social-responsibility/>  [image:
Website Launch Note] <http://www.isa.ae/>   *Confidentiality Note:* This
e-mail and any attachments are confidential and may be protected by legal
privilege. If you are not the intended recipient, be aware that any
disclosure, copying, distribution or use of this e-mail or any attachment
is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify us
immediately by returning it to the sender and delete this copy from your
system. Thank you for your cooperation.