[Samba] Samba4 Secondary DC Replication Concerns

"David González Herrera - [DGHVoIP]" info at dghvoip.com
Thu May 30 18:13:55 MDT 2013

Hey there Paul,

Following up on my previous message I'm assuming that if you'll follow
my advise of re-provisioning Samba, remember to *always* backup either
using /usr/local/samba_backup script or making a tar out of your tdb
files, because provisioning it again is a destructive non-recoverable
procedure.

As I said if it's not a production system try re provisioning, but
always as a rule of thumb have a backup handy just in case things go south.

Cheers.