[Samba] Looking for compiled version 1.9 of Samba - revised

Paul Davis pdavis at connx.com
Wed May 29 17:52:20 MDT 2013

Much thanks to all respondents. Since 1.9 is a very old version, I have the source code but am looking (close to begging) for someone who has a compiler to create an executable for me.

I would be glad to send along the source , if you could compile and return an executable. This is the better request than to ask someone for their compiler.

Thank you

Paul Davis
Sr. Business Development Manager
CONNX Solutions - www.connx.com<http://www.connx.com/>