[Samba] [samba4 dc ldap] LDAP_SERVER_FAST_BIND_OID is currently not supported?

Tide lovetide at qq.com
Wed May 29 04:00:13 MDT 2013

I'm testing LDAP authentication against samba4 using fast bind connection
control. I got the following java exception
javax.naming.NamingException: [LDAP: error code 1 - Operations Error]

and got error message from samba
ldapsrv_do_call: Critical extension 1.2.840.113556.1.4.1781 is not known to
this server

Is fast bind control not yet supported? Any plan to support it?

related links:
JNDI, Active Directory and Authentication (part 5) (Fast Bind)
https://forums.oracle.com/forums/thread.jspa?threadID=1155584&tstart=0

LDAP_SERVER_FAST_BIND_OID