[Samba] Samba4 + Shared Folders

Diogo Borsoi diogoborsoi at gmail.com
Tue May 28 13:14:45 MDT 2013

Follow output:

smbclient //localhost/teste -UAdministrator -d5
INFO: Current debug levels:
  all: 5
  tdb: 5
  printdrivers: 5
  lanman: 5
  smb: 5
  rpc_parse: 5
  rpc_srv: 5
  rpc_cli: 5
  passdb: 5
  sam: 5
  auth: 5
  winbind: 5
  vfs: 5
  idmap: 5
  quota: 5
  acls: 5
  locking: 5
  msdfs: 5
  dmapi: 5
  registry: 5
lp_load_ex: refreshing parameters
Initialising global parameters
rlimit_max: increasing rlimit_max (1024) to minimum Windows limit (16384)
INFO: Current debug levels:
  all: 5
  tdb: 5
  printdrivers: 5
  lanman: 5
  smb: 5
  rpc_parse: 5
  rpc_srv: 5
  rpc_cli: 5
  passdb: 5
  sam: 5
  auth: 5
  winbind: 5
  vfs: 5
  idmap: 5
  quota: 5
  acls: 5
  locking: 5
  msdfs: 5
  dmapi: 5
  registry: 5
params.c:pm_process() - Processing configuration file
"/usr/local/samba/etc/smb.

                                 conf"
Processing section "[global]"
doing parameter workgroup = TEST
doing parameter realm = test.local
doing parameter netbios name = SMB
doing parameter server role = active directory domain controller
doing parameter server services = s3fs, rpc, nbt, wrepl, ldap, cldap, kdc,
drepl

           , winbind, ntp_signd, kcc, dnsupdate
pm_process() returned Yes
added interface eth0 ip=192.168.137.2 bcast=192.168.137.255
netmask=255.255.255.

                           0
Netbios name list:-
my_netbios_names[0]="SMB"
Client started (version 4.0.5).
Enter Administrator's password:
Opening cache file at /usr/local/samba/var/lock/gencache.tdb
Opening cache file at /usr/local/samba/var/lock/gencache_notrans.tdb
sitename_fetch: No stored sitename for TEST.LOCAL
no entry for localhost#20 found.
resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name localhost<0x20>
resolve_lmhosts: Attempting lmhosts lookup for name localhost<0x20>
startlmhosts: Can't open lmhosts file /usr/local/samba/etc/lmhosts. Error
was No

              such file or directory
resolve_wins: WINS server resolution selected and no WINS servers listed.
resolve_hosts: Attempting host lookup for name localhost<0x20>
namecache_store: storing 2 addresses for localhost#20: [::1],127.0.0.1
Connecting to ::1 at port 445
Socket options:
        SO_KEEPALIVE = 0
        SO_REUSEADDR = 0
        SO_BROADCAST = 0
        TCP_NODELAY = 1
        TCP_KEEPCNT = 9
        TCP_KEEPIDLE = 7200
        TCP_KEEPINTVL = 75
        IPTOS_LOWDELAY = 0
        IPTOS_THROUGHPUT = 0
        SO_SNDBUF = 172880
        SO_RCVBUF = 87380
        SO_SNDLOWAT = 1
        SO_RCVLOWAT = 1
        SO_SNDTIMEO = 0
        SO_RCVTIMEO = 0
        TCP_QUICKACK = 1
        TCP_DEFER_ACCEPT = 0
 session request ok
Doing spnego session setup (blob length=96)
got OID=1.2.840.48018.1.2.2
got OID=1.2.840.113554.1.2.2
got OID=1.3.6.1.4.1.311.2.2.10
got principal=not_defined_in_RFC4178 at please_ignore
Got challenge flags:
Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60898215
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE
  NTLMSSP_REQUEST_TARGET
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_ALWAYS_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM2
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_TARGET_INFO
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_128
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_KEY_EXCH
NTLMSSP: Set final flags:
Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE
  NTLMSSP_REQUEST_TARGET
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_ALWAYS_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM2
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_128
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_KEY_EXCH
NTLMSSP Sign/Seal - Initialising with flags:
Got NTLMSSP neg_flags=0x60088215
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_UNICODE
  NTLMSSP_REQUEST_TARGET
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_ALWAYS_SIGN
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_NTLM2
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_128
  NTLMSSP_NEGOTIATE_KEY_EXCH
Domain=[TEST] OS=[Unix] Server=[Samba 4.0.5]
 session setup ok
 tconx ok

Thanks,
Diogo